This website was build for and idea to keep learning notes somewhere. At the same time these may help others and advertise me. Primary value of most content is that they are written for myself. So there is no long step-by-step manuals. More like a easy to pick notes.
Another reason is that I learn new stuff by trying to explain them. What would be better way than this?
Also I have listed books I've read about programming: Books I've read
Passionate website developer diving to every corner of programming craft. With monotonic classifying system: Full stack developer with devops skills. I'm friendly and caring with interests concerning whole product lifetime from business side to maintaining.
You can see more or contact me from next web communities:
- Houston Inc. - Consultant
Mar 2018 - Present
- Houston Inc. - Consultant Trainee
Oct 2017 - Feb 2018
- Korpimedia Oy - Front-end developer
May 2017 - Jul 2017
- Druid Oy - Drupal & Full stack developer
Jul 2015 - Apr 2017
- Web developer - Academic Work Finland
Jan 2015 - Jun 2015
- HAAGA-HELIA University of Applied Sciences
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- WinNova Länsirannikon Koulutus Oy Ltd
Associate’s Degree / Information Technology
- Certified Scrum Master
Mar 2015 - Present